At the coming of Yeshua, there will be two groups of set-apart ones:
- Those that will be in the first resurrection.
- Those that will be alive to greet Him at His return.
AS THE DAYS OF NOAH
Yeshua stated that His return would be as the Days of Noah.
- For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah.
Matthew 24:37 NASB
NOAH FOREWARNED OF THE FLOOD
A closer examination of the account of Noah reveals that Noah was first forewarned of the extinction level event which we know of as “the flood.”
- And The Most High said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them. And see, I am going to destroy them from the earth.
Genesis 6: 13 ISR
NOAH WAS PROVIDED DIVINE SURVIVAL INSTRUCTIONS
After being forewarned, Noah was then provided with divine survival instructions on how to physically survive this cataclysm.
- Make yourself an ark of gopherwood. Make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and outside with a covering. And this is how you are to make it: The length of the ark is three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits.
Genesis 6: 14-15 ISR
LIKEWISE, WE ARE FOREWARNED OF AN EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT
We understand this future destruction from the imagery of the four apocalyptic horsemen and the seven vials of wrath.
WE ARE ALSO PROVIDED DIVINE SURVIVAL INSTRUCTIONS
Few people realize that the prophetic scriptures contain divine survival instructions which are meant for a remnant of set-apart ones which, if they follow the instructions, will be alive to greet Yeshua at His return.
EXAMPLES OF THESE DIVINE SURVIVAL INSTRUCTIONS
One example of these divine survival instructions can be found in Matthew 24. In this description of the events that lead up to His coming and the end of the age, Yeshua reaches across the ages and provides “flee” instructions to those set-apart ones living in Judea to “flee” when they see the abomination of desolation desecrate the holy place.
- Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place—let the reader understand— then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get things out of his house. And whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak.
Matthew 24:15-18 NASB
These instructions are not saying “flee” so that you will be martyred, rather these are divine survival instructions.
THE WOMAN AND THE MAN-CHILD
Another example of divine survival instructions is in the account concerning the woman and the man-child found in Revelation chapter 12. This combination of the woman and the man-child represents the remnant.
- A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; and she was pregnant and she *cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.
Revelation 12:1-2 NASB
As you read, there will be a reference to: (1) “1260 days,” (2) “forty-two months,” and (3) “a time and times and a half time,” which are three different ways to say 3 1/2 years.
THE WOMAN “FLEES” TO A PLACE PREPARED BY THE MOST HIGH
Notice that the woman flees to a divine place of refuge which is “a place prepared by The Most High.
- And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared of The Most High, that they should feed her there for 1260 days.
A PLACE WHERE THE WOMAN WILL BE PROTECTED FROM THE SERPENT FOR 3 1/2 YEARS
- And the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, to fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
Revelation 12:14 ISR
THIS IS THE SAME 3 1/2 YEARS THAT THE BEAST RULES
- They worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?” A mouth was given to him speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him.
Revelation 13:4-5 NASB
WE ARE FOREWARNED
And it is this 3 1/2 year period that we are being forewarned of.
- It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority was given to him over every tribe, people, language, and nation. All who live on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written since the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slaughtered. If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
Revelation 13:7-9 NASB
These are just two of many examples of the divine survival instructions which YHWH is providing for His set-apart ones presently living in the end times.
Next: Woman and the Man Child