For thus says the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: proclaim, give praise and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.
Jeremiah 31:7 KJVm
Previously, we found that the Yeshua began His ministry, proclaiming that “the Kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
- …And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Matthew 3:2 KJV
We further determined that the Yeshua called His message about the Kingdom “The Gospel of the Kingdom.” And, that Yeshua’s, “Gospel of the Kingdom,” unlike Paul’s gospel, is a message which can best be viewed as instructions concerning the Greater Second Exodus. These instructions are meant for “the Remnant of Israel” which will be “called” to The Most High’s divine “place of refuge” in order for them to physically escape the apocalypse and to be alive to greet Yeshua at His return.
Are you aware that four of Yeshua’s instructions concerning prayer are about the coming of the Kingdom and the Greater Second Exodus? Examining these instructions will be the focus of the article.
PRAY ABOUT THE COMING KINGDOM
- After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Matthew 6: 9-10 KJV
PRAY THAT YOU ARE FOUND WORTHY TO ESCAPE
Watch and pray that you are found worthy to escape the predicted apocalypse and to stand with Yeshua.
- Watch therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Luke 21:36 KJVm
PRAY ABOUT YOUR FLIGHT TO THE OLD CITY OF JERUSALEM
Pray, when the Great Tribulation begins, that your flight from Judaea to the mountain fortress (we know as the Old City of Jerusalem) will not be in the Winter or on a Shabbat.
- But pray that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
Matthew 24:20 KJVm
PRAY FOR HELP WITH THE HARVEST
Pray that our heavenly Father will send more laborers to assist us in calling “the Remnant” to the Greater Second Exodus.
- Then He said unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few; Pray to the Lord of the harvest, that He will send forth laborers into His harvest.
Matthew 9:37-38 KJVm
Are you praying that you will be worthy to escape the apocalypse and found standing with Yeshua at His return?