Previously, we found that seven years of allotted prophetic time is yet unfulfilled.
We determined that the second half of this prophetic week is the Great Tribulation period that The Most High is forewarning us about.
- For then shall be Great Tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Matthew 24:21 KJV
And according to John the Revelator, The Abomination of Desolation (which John recognizes as “The Beast”) is predicted to rule the entire world.
- It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him.
Revelation 13:17 NASB
John further states, that a second Beast (recognized as “the false prophet”) is going to require everyone on earth to worship the first “Beast”…
- And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he will exercise all the power of the first beast before him, and cause the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Revelation 13:11-12 KJVm
… for a 42 month period called the Great Tribulation.
- And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Revelation 13:5 NASB
This period begins when the Abomination of Desolation desecrates the yet-to-be-built Third Temple.
During these 42 months, everyone in the world will be required to “receive a mark,” which is referred to as “the Mark of the Beast.”
- And he will cause all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred and sixty six.
Revelation 13:16-18 KJVm
Any one refusing to take “the mark” will be rounded up and systematically martyred.
- And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Revelation 13:15 KJV
Believers are warned not to take “the mark.”
- And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of Elohim, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment will ascend up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name.
Revelation 13:9-11 KJVm
During the Great Tribulation, believers will be made up of two groups:
The first group are those that will be martyred…
- After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; … And he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”
Revelation 7:9,14 NASB
…and rewarded during the first resurrection.
- …and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of The Son of Man, and for the word of The Most High, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Revelation 20:4-5 KJVm
The second group will be those found “worthy to escape all these things” and will be alive at the Second Coming of Yeshua.
- Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.
Luke 21:36 KJV
These “escaped” individuals are recognized in the Bible as “The Remnant.”
- And in that day it shall be that the remnant of Yisra’ĕl, and those who have escaped of the house of Ya‛aqoḇ, never again lean upon him who struck them, but shall lean upon יהוה, the Set-apart One of Yisra’ĕl, in truth. A remnant shall return, the remnant of Ya‛aqoḇ, to the Mighty Ěl. For though your people, O Yisra’ĕl, be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return – a decisive end, overflowing with righteousness.
Isaiah 10:20-22 TS2009
“The Remnant” are going to be protected, by assembling in The Most High’s Place of Refuge during the 3 1/2 years of The Great Tribulation.
- But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the wilderness to her place, where she was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
Revelation 12:14 NASB
The survival instructions for “The Remnant” are located within the prophetic scriptures and explained in the articles found within this site.
You now have two options. The choice is yours.