According to scripture, there will be two resurrections.
- The resurrection of “the just.”
- The resurrection of “the unjust.”
- And have hope toward The Most High, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
Acts 24:15 KJVm
These two resurrections clearly define the start and end of Yehshua’s Millennial Reign.
According to John the Revelator, the resurrection of the just will take place at the second coming of Yeshua. This (the first resurrection) takes place at the beginning of the Millennial Rule of Yeshua.
- And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of the Son of Man, and for the word of The Most High, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with the Messiah a thousand years….This is the first resurrection.
Revelation 20:4-5 KJVm
Those that are in the first resurrection will have no concern about the second death.
- Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of The Most High and of Messiah, and shall reign with him a thousand years
Revelation 20:6 KJVm
The unjust, however, are resurrected at the end of The Millennial Reign.
- But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished…
Revelation 20:5 KJV
… judged according to their deeds…
- And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before The Most High; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Revelation 20: 11-13 KJVm
… and then spiritually executed by being cast into the Lake of Fire.
- And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:14-15 KJVm
These are the two resurrections.