Basically, the Exodus from Egypt and the Greater Second Exodus can be divided into three phases:
- PHASE ONE – Release from Slavery / Bondage
- PHASE TWO – Wilderness Testing / Purging
- PHASE THREE – Enter “the Land of Milk and Honey”
It is believed by many that the original Exodus was just about The Most High sending judgment plagues against Egypt for keeping “the children of Israel” in slavery.
- And The Most High said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus says The Most High of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. For I will at this time send all my plagues upon your heart, and upon your servants, and upon your people; that you may know that there is none like me in all the earth.
Exodus 9:13-14 KJVm
And though Egypt was eventually judged with ten plagues, the overall objective for the Exodus was not to bring judgment on Egypt. Rather, the ultimate goal was “the children of Israel’s” release from Egypt…
- And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey…
Exodus 3:8 KJV
… so they could enter “the Land of Milk and Honey” (phase three) …
- And The Most High said unto Moses, depart, … you and the people which you have brought up out of the land of Egypt, unto the land which I swore unto Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, saying, Unto your descendants will I give it:
Exodus 33:1 KJVm
…which The Most High first “promised” to Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob…
- And The Most High spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith The Most High, Let my people go, that they may serve me.
Exodus 8:1 KJVm
… so that they could serve The Most High .
This is the same objective that The Most High has for “the Remnant of Israel” during the Greater Second Exodus. That is the main objective of “the final gathering, the return of “the Remnant” to the land sworn to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as promised by The Most High.
- Therefore, the day will come, says The Most High, when it is no longer said, “The Most High lives who brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt.” Rather, it will be said, ”The Most High lives, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands where he had driven them.” “And I will bring them again to their land that I gave unto their fathers.”
Jeremiah 16:14-15 KJVm
However, before entering “the promised land,” “the children of Israel” first had to pass through “the wilderness” …
- For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of The Most High…
Joshua 5:6 KJVm
…which was a period of purging (phase two), where a portion of “the children of Israel” were prevented from entering “the Land of Milk and Honey.”
- And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, and to Aharon, saying…The carcasses of you who have grumbled against Me are going to fall in this wilderness, all of you who were registered, according to your entire number, from twenty years old and above.
Numbers 14:26 & 29 TS2009
Likewise, those that will be participating in the Greater Second Exodus must also pass through a proverbial “wilderness” phase of purging…
- And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein you are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD.
Ezekiel 20:34-36 KJVm
…where “rebellious” individuals will be “purged” from “the Remnant of Israel.”
- And I shall make you pass under the rod, and shall bring you into the bond of the covenant, and purge the rebels from among you, and those who transgress against Me. From the land where they sojourn I bring them out, but they shall not come into the land of Yisra’ĕl. And you shall know that I am יהוה.
Ezekiel 20:37-28 TS2009
These future purges are divinely “programmed” into the end time events as snares that are designed to separate the unwanted “guest” from “the Remnant” which will be found worthy to escape.
- For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.
Luke 21:35-36 KJVm
Unfortunately, the individuals that are destined to be purged, won’t be aware of, or understand, the outcome of these future pitfalls.
- He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for these words are concealed and sealed up until the end time. Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.
Daniel 12:9-10 NASB
To help prepare you for when the time comes, the instructions concerning these future purges were recorded in the prophetic scriptures and are examined within the articles on this site. Only those of you that are familiar with this future “wilderness” scenario and their outcomes will surpass these predicted purges.
- For we must never forget, dear brothers, what happened to our people in the wilderness long ago.… …All these things happened to them as examples—as object lessons to us—to warn us against doing the same things; they were written down so that we could read about them and learn from them in these last days as the world nears its end.
1 Corinthians 10:1 & 11 TLB
These are the three phases of the Greater Second Exodus.
Conversations concerning this and other articles are being discussed on FaceBook. Click this link to enter EXODUS X – THE GREATER SECOND EXODUS AND RETURN OF THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL on FaceBook.
I ENCOURAGE YOU TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH FRIENDS