The children of Israel, throughout time, have experienced many exodus’. Some of these exodus’ were prompted by events we are grossly familiar with.
According to the prophets, a “final” Exodus is predicted, which will have a similar outcome to the Exodus from Egypt.
- “However, the days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when it will no longer be said, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt,’ but it will be said, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.’ For I will restore them to the land I gave their ancestors.”
Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 16:14-15 KJVm
This future Exodus is referred to as the Greater Second Exodus.
SO WHO WILL START IN THIS GATHERING?
- THOSE THAT KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS
- So it will be when all of these things have come upon you, the blessing and the curse which I have placed before you, and you call them to mind in all the nations where the Lord your God has scattered you, and you return to the Lord your God and [b]obey Him with all your heart and soul in accordance with everything that I am commanding you today, you and your sons, then the Lord your God will restore you from captivity, and have compassion on you, and will gather you again from all the peoples where the Lord your God has scattered you. If any of your scattered countrymen are at the ends of the earth, from there the Lord your God will gather you, and from there He will bring you back. The Lord your God will bring you into the land which your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it; and He will be good to you and make you more numerous than your fathers.
Deḇarim (Deuteronomy) 30:1-5 NASB
This return is not exclusively for the house of Judah , but is also meant to include the house of Israel…
- In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.
Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 3:18 KJV
…and those Gentiles that align themselves with the twelve tribes of Israel.
- “So you shall divide this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. You shall divide it by lot for an inheritance among yourselves and among the strangers who stay in your midst, who bring forth sons in your midst. And they shall be to you as the native-born among the sons of Israel; they shall be allotted an inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel. And in the tribe with which the stranger resides, there you shall give him his inheritance,” declares the Lord God.
Yehezqĕl (Ezekiel) 47:21-23 NASB
The Greater Second Exodus begins with those being called…
- I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues;”
ῌazon (Revelation) 18:4 NASB
…and gathered from the countries where they have been scattered.
- I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein you have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen. And you shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers.
Yeḥezqĕl (Ezekiel) 20:41-42 KJVm
From there, they will gather, assemble, back to the land of Israel to “a place” where they will be protected…
- And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
ῌazon (Revelation) 12:14 KJV
…so that they will be alive to greet Yehshua at His return.
- Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
Mattithyahu (Matthew) 25:1 NASB
Conversations concerning this and other articles are being discussed on FaceBook. Click this link to enter EXODUS X – THE GREATER SECOND EXODUS AND RETURN OF THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL on FaceBook.
I ENCOURAGE YOU TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH FRIENDS