The Greater Second Exodus is not going to include every living member of the tribes of Israel, but rather just a “Remnant.”
- For though your people, O Israel, may be like the sand of the sea, Only a remnant within them will return; A destruction is determined, overflowing with righteousness.
Isaiah 10:22 NASB
The 144,000 are the male representatives for the twelve tribes…
- And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
Revelation 7:4 NASB
… and will be the only believing men that will be redeemed from the earth…
- These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goes. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto The Most High and to the Lamb.
Revelation 14:4 KJVm
…which will be found “standing” with The Lamb on Mount Zion in Jerusalem.
- And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads.
Revelation 14:1 KJV
The Daughters of Zion are the women that will also be in The Old City of Jerusalem.
- And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remains in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem: When The Most High shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
Isaiah 4:3-4 KJVm
And according to Isaiah, there will be a count of seven women for every one of the 144,000 men.
- For seven women will take hold of one man in that day, saying, “We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your name; take away our reproach!”
Isaiah 4:1 NASB
So, those that will be in the Greater Second Exodus will be comprised of the 144,000 men and 1,008,000 women, for a total of 1,152,000 that will be in the Old City of Jerusalem for the 1260 days of the Great Tribulation.
Notice that there is going to be those that are going to be purged from this group of 1,152,000.
- When The Most High shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
Isaiah 4:3-4 KJVm
According to the Parable of the Ten Virgins, half of this group is going to be purged. Which means that only 576,000 (144,000 men + 432,000 women = 576,000 total) believers will be alive to greet The Yeshua at His return. This group of 576,000 will be the members of “the Remnant of Israel.”
All other believers will have been martyred during The Great Tribulation.
NEXT: The Seal of Elohim