“The Remnant of Israel” will get to The Old City of Jerusalem the same way that “The Children of Israel” got to the Promised Land during the Exodus from Egypt, under their own power. The Most High did create the circumstances to get them released, but “The Children of Israel” still had to put one foot in front of the other. Likewise, “the Remnant” have to be diligent in establishing their own individual ways to get to The Most High’s divine Place of Refuge when the appointed time begins.
This will require some preparation on your part. I would begin by first getting a passport. You’ll probably need it. If possible, I would vacation to Jerusalem, as a trial run.
Just as The Most High created the circumstances for “the Children of Israel,” similarly, He is going to create a highway for “the Remnant” which will reach the four corners of the earth.
- And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up a sign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. … And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.
Isaiah 11:11,12,16 KJVm
When the time begins, we will be “called.”
- For there will be a day, that the watchmen on the mountains of Ephraim will call out, Arise and let us go up to Zion unto the LORD our God. For thus says יהוה; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: proclaim, give praise and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel. Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travails with child together: a great company will return here. They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.
Jeremiah 31:6-9 KJVm
MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN
However, not all that are “called” are going to make it.
- For many are called, but few are chosen. Mattithyahu (Matthew) 22:14 KJV
Many will allow family members to persuade them not to go.
- “He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.”
Matthew 10:37 NASB
But when the Great Tribulation begins, family members will be the ones that will turn you in to the authorities.
- And a man’s enemies will be the members of his household.
Matthew 10:36 NASB
CARES OF THIS WORLD
Many, because of the cares of the world, will fall by the wayside.
- And the one on whom seed was sown among the thorns, this is the man who hears the word, and the worry of the world and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
Matthew 13:22 NASB
OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE PROVIDED
There will be challenges. However, opportunities will be provided for every obstacle. Everyone that is “called” has the potential to complete the journey. You just need seek and ask The Father…
- “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.”
Matthew 7:8 NASB
…and pray that you are found “worthy to escape.”
- Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Luke 21:36 KJV