We are Associated Supporters of the Kol HaTor Vision

Visit Kol HaTor today


For those of you that feel prompted to move to Israel at this time, there is a volunteer program that can help keep you into the country of Israel for an extended period of time.  As a volunteer, you would get a room and a stipend.

VOLUNTEER ISRAEL can be found on FaceBook at 


There is a way if you wish to stay in Israel and not be affiliated with any organization. Simply enter Israel with a 90-day visa.  Once there, you can get an additional 90 days.  When the second 90 days are up, you would have to leave for a short period and then re-enter with a new 90-day visa and repeat.

The Gathering of the Remnant of Israel