The children of Israel, throughout time, have experienced many Exodus’. Some of these Exodus’ were prompted by events we are grossly familiar with.
According to the prophets, a “final” exodus is predicted, which will have a similar outcome to the Exodus from Egypt.
- However, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when it will no longer be said, ‘As surely as יהוה lives, who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt,’ but it will be said, ‘As surely as יהוה lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.’ For I will restore them to the land I gave their ancestors.
(Jeremiah 16:14-15 KJVm)
This future Exodus is referred to as the Greater Second Exodus.
This return is not exclusively for Jews, but rather meant to include all twelve tribes of Israel.
- In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.
(Jeremiah 3:18 KJV)
And not all of the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, but just “a Remnant.”
- For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.
(Isaiah 10:22 KJV)
When the Greater Second Exodus begins, “the Remnant” will be “called” …
- I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues;
(Revelation 18:4 NASB)
…from the countries where they have been scattered.
- I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein you have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen. And you shall know that I am יהוה, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers.
(Ezekiel 20:41-42 KJVm)
There they will gather back to the land of Israel to “a place” where they will be protected…
- And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
(Revelation 12:14 KJV)
…so that they will be alive to greet The Son of Man at His return.
- “Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
(Matthew 25:1 NASB)
These are “the Remnant” that will assemble in the Greater Second Exodus.
Conversations concerning this and other articles are being discussed on FaceBook. Click this link to enter EXODUS X – THE GREATER SECOND EXODUS AND RETURN OF THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL on FaceBook.
I ENCOURAGE YOU TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH FRIENDS